La Vie En Rose Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
"La vie en rose" temporary tattoo.
When Édith Piaf released her single “La Vie en Rose” in 1947, the world went crazy for the lyrics and sentiment of the song. Within a few years, it had been covered by many big American names and became a staple way to express the desire to see life through rose-colored glasses.
If you’re looking for a way to take these words with you everywhere you go, you’ll love our ecological ‘la vie en rose’ temporary tattoo. This design features a beautiful handwritten script, which gives our ‘la vie en rose’ fake tattoo an elegant appearance on your skin.
These words describe an attitude or perspective in which you try to look at the world with optimism and positivity. For many, this is how life feels when you first fall in love - everything is warm, rosy, and perfect.
Our ‘la vie en rose’ sticker tattoo reminds you to change your perspective and find the good in every situation. Rather than complaining about an unfortunate situation, our ‘la vie en rose’ adhesive tattoo reminds you to find a positive outlook in every aspect of your life. If you like this fake tattoo, you might also enjoy some of the other options in our collection of French quote temporary tattoos.
- Set of three.
- Size: 2.2 in / 5.5 cm (width)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.