Small Eye of Horus Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Set of three small eye of Horus temporary tattoo.
The Eye of Horus is a well-known symbol that originated in ancient Egypt. The son of Osiris and Iris, Horus was the divine child of this ancient holy family. He is strongly associated with the sun and represented the importance of the sun in our lives. In a mythical battle, a rival tore out one of his eyes. Another god restored his eye, giving Horus additional powers.
Today, the Eye of Horus symbol is used to represent the protection of the gods, healing, and well-being. In some legends, Horus offered his eye to his father Osiris to help him in the afterlife. As such, this symbol can be associated with funerary procedures and the journey into the afterlife.
If you are attracted to this symbol, you might be considering getting a tattoo. If so, our Eye of Horus temporary tattoo provides you with the perfect way to try before you buy! Created using eco-friendly black soy ink, this design comes in a set of three so you can try out placements or share with a friend.
Our Eye of Horus fake tattoo offers you protection no matter where your journey leads. Some believe the Eye of Horus also holds magical powers and the ability to heal. Whatever your motivation for choosing this design, we’re sure you’re going to love our Eye of Horus temporary tattoo.
- Set of three.
- Size: 0.7 in / 1.8 cm (width)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.