Tiny Palm Tree Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Tiny minimalist palm tree temporary tattoo.
Palm trees and palm branches were important symbols for ancient cultures. In the Mediterranean and Near East countries, palm branches were used to symbolize victory, triumph, and peace. Palm fronds were given to athletes to commemorate their victories in ancient Greece and Rome.
In ancient Mesopotamian and Egyptian cultures, the palm was a sacred symbol, representing both eternal life and immortality. In Christianity, the palm branch is associated with the Triumphal Entry on Palm Sunday, when Jesus’s followers greeted him by waving palm branches as he entered Jerusalem. In this way, palm branches have come to mean both peace and victory for Christians.
Of course, this tiny palm tree temporary tattoo is also perfect for anyone who enjoys sunny weather and good vibes. Palm trees are associated with beach vacations in tropical locations, Los Angeles, and surf culture. This minimalist palm tree temporary tattoo is perfect for those who want a fun symbol that is also ripe with meaning.
Want to try out some different placements before getting permanent ink? This palm tree fake tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can try out new placements or share one with a friend. All of our temporary tattoos are created with eco-friendly materials, including vegetable-based ink and non-toxic adhesives. From the paper to the packaging, our product is completely plastic-free and fully recyclable.
If you’re looking for something a little bigger, check out our full-size palm tree temporary tattoo.
- Set of three.
- Size: 0.2 in / 1 cm (height)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.