Lavender Temporary Tattoo By Lena Fedchenko (Set of 3)
Lavender temporary tattoo, designed by tattoo artist Lena Fedchenko in collaboration with Little Tattoos. Love lavender? This one's for you...
Throughout the ages, lavender has been recognized and revered for its heavenly scent and calming properties. This is a plant with a long history of use, with written records indicating that people have used lavender for various purposes for over 2,500 years! Ancient Egyptians used this purple flower in perfume and as part of their mummification process. The Romans perfumed the air and themselves with lavender, incorporating it into their bathing rituals.
Thanks to the Romans, the use of lavender spread throughout France and England, where it continued to be used to wash and scent clothing, homes, and people. Even today, it is one of the most popular home fragrances thanks to its ability to calm and soothe our senses.
Our lavender temporary tattoo was designed by Lena Fedchenko, a talented tattoo artist from Moscow who is known for her detailed, nature-inspired designs. Fedchenko’s lavender fake tattoo uses realistic coloring to showcase the beauty of this botanical wonder. It comes in a set of three, so it’s the ideal way to experiment with a lavender tattoo before getting permanent ink!
You might choose this design to invoke the calming properties of lavender or simply because you love how this beautiful plant looks. Whatever your motivation, you can be sure that this elegant design will look incredible anywhere you place it. If you love Lena Fedchenko’s style, be sure to check out the other designs and sets that we offer!
- Set of three.
- Size: 2.6 in / 6.6 cm (height)
This lavender temporary tattoo is also available in the Lena Fedchenko x Little Tattoos Set.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.