Goldfish Temporary Tattoo by Zihee (Set of 3)
Small watercolor style goldfish temporary tattoo, designed by tattoo artist Zihee.
Although it may not be immediately obvious, humans have a very particular relationship with fish. But, even though the world is full of breathtaking marine creatures like dolphins and whales, goldfish may still be the most iconic marine animal because it’s the most commonly found one in homes across the world. Our goldfish temporary piece designed by Korean tattoo artist Zihee is a small and delicate piece that many associate with good fortune and positive vibes.
Zihee is a tattoo artist known for her nature-inspired designs that include colorful fish, snakes, and other small animals as well as flowers. This iconic goldfish design is a simple and elegant alternative that mimics the appearance of watercolor tattoos. It comes in sets of three, so you can test out different locations until you find your favorite placement.
This non-permanent piece also helps protect our natural resources because it’s printed using non-toxic ink on recyclable paper. Not only this, the whole packaging is made of 100% paper packaging, making this Zihee design an eco-friendly alternative that won’t harm the environment.
Bold, classy, and creative, this goldfish Zihee temporary tattoo is the perfect addition for anyone that wants a small design packed with meaning. If you’re looking for a symbol of good fortune that boasts of an original design, this Zihee goldfish may be the best alternative.
- Set of three.
- Size: 0.4 in / 1 cm (width)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.