Minimalist Sheep Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Minimalist sheep temporary tattoo.
Gentle and docile, sheep are a favorite animal among children and adults alike. They are curious and affectionate with their families, making them a delight to watch as they amble around a green field. In the springtime, the world is blessed with the appearance of tiny lambs that remind us of new life and a mother’s loving care.
As symbols, sheep are often used to represent peace, innocence, rebirth, and new beginnings and family. This animal is an important one in the Christian religion because Jesus was known as the Lamb of God. The Bible is full of stories and parables about sheep, so sheep are often used as symbols within the Christian religion.
Whether you are drawn to their symbolism or just love the peaceful presence of sheep, you’ll adore our minimalist sheep temporary tattoo. This adhesive tattoo features a small sheep that was designed using fine black lines. With its tiny head and shy eyes, our sheep fake tattoo has a timid, bashful feel to it.
This sheep sticker tattoo comes in a set of three, so it’s the ideal way to experiment with placements before getting inked. It would also make a fun matching tattoo to get with your person - grab a set and try it out. If you can relate to the black sheep, check out our black sheep temporary tattoo as an alternative.
- Set of three.
- Size: 0.8 in / 2 cm (width)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.
Ships worldwide. Shipping costs and estimated delivery: see here. Exceptions apply during holidays and busy seasons. This item is non refundable. Problems? Contact us.