Tiny Semicolon Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Semicolon temporary tattoo.
A small design with huge meaning, semicolon tattoos are quickly becoming one of the most recognized symbols of the mental health movement. The popularity and importance of this symbol increased with the 2017 release of the series 13 Reasons Why, which features a character with this tattoo. Selena Gomez, a producer on the show, also got a semicolon tattoo to show her solidarity with those who struggle with mental health issues.
The meaning behind this design was explained by Amy Bleuel, the founder of the Project Semicolon, a nonprofit organization that supports those who have struggled with depression, suicidal thoughts, addiction, and other mental health issues. She explained that she chose this symbol for her movement because semicolons are “used when an author could’ve chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life.”
For those who are considering permanent ink, our tiny semicolon temporary tattoo provides the perfect way to try out this design before making a commitment. It comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with placements or share with a friend. People often get this design inked on their inner wrist or behind the ear.
Whether you choose this design to honor your own struggles, or in support of someone close to you who suffers from depression or suicidal thoughts, our semicolon fake tattoo is the best way to try before you buy. For those who want something bigger, be sure to check out our slightly larger semicolon temporary tattoo.
- Set of three.
- Size: 0.2 in / 0.5 cm (height)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.