Small Heart Outline Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Small heart outline temporary tattoo.
A line drawing of a heart is a highly popular design: Miley Cyrus has a heart outline tattoo on her right pinky finger, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has a heart outline on her right wrist, and Hailey Bieber has a heart on the Achilles heel, just to name a few celebrities.
Hearts are one of the most classic and traditional tattoo designs. Thanks to their universal appeal and wide variety of designs available, heart fake tattoos continue to grow in popularity around the world. Our small heart outline temporary tattoo provides a modern twist on this enduring classic.
Heart temp tattoos are most frequently chosen to express love. This may be the love you feel for a romantic partner or your family, or you may pick a heart tattoo to express a deep passion for something in your life.
If you’re considering getting a heart tattoo, you will want to experiment with different styles and placements before getting permanent ink. This small heart outline temporary tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with different placements, or share with a friend! This tiny heart will look great anywhere, but we think it looks especially charming on the finger, behind the ear, and on the ankle. With its tiny and minimal shape, it is easy to imagine it anywhere on the body.
We heart our planet, which is why we have created this line of eco-friendly paper tattoos. We strive to minimize our environmental impact by using vegetable-based ink, recyclable materials and avoiding the use of plastic.
- Set of three.
- Size: 0.6 in / 1.5 cm (width)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.