Poppy by Jakenowicz Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Fine line style poppy temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos
|3 in / 7.5 cm (height)
This incredible poppy temporary tattoo was designed by Jakenowicz, a tattoo artist from Poland who is known for his beautiful fine line creations. The delicate detailing and lines are perfect for portraying a poppy - you can almost imagine this one dancing in a gentle breeze on a sunny day.
In addition to being incredibly beautiful, poppies are rich in symbolism and meaning. Throughout Europe, red poppies are strongly associated with Remembrance Day, when it is worn to honor the members of the military community. This association began when thousands of poppies bloomed in a WW1 battlefield, serving as a reminder that new life would come and hope would be restored.
Due to their use in the production of opiates, poppies are also symbols of peace, relief from pain, sleep, and death. Until the discovery of opium, we were not able to adequately help those in pain. This incredible medicine has eased suffering and pain, resulting in a permanent association with peace and sleep.
If you’re considering a poppy tattoo, our ‘Poppy’ by Jakenowicz temporary tattoo may appeal to you. Its delicate, realistic design will add a touch of elegance anywhere you place it. This adhesive tattoo comes in a set of three, so it’s the ideal way to experiment with placements before committing to ink.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.