Small Equal Sign Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Tiny equal sign temporary tattoo.
The equal sign is gaining momentum as a widely recognized symbol of human and LGBTQ equal rights. In recent years, we’ve seen a dramatic increase in the number of people who choose to get an equal sign tattoo as a way of supporting this important movement.
In 1995, the Human Rights Campaign revealed their new logo, which featured the equal sign. From the moment it was revealed, the symbol was embraced as a perfect representation of the goals of the movement. This tiny symbol is a powerful way to represent the need for equality and fairness in the treatment of all humans, regardless of gender or sexual orientation.
Our small equal sign temporary tattoo is designed using black soy ink and features two bold lines. The size is small enough that this design will fit neatly on your finger or behind your ear. Can’t decide where to put it? No worries, our equal sign fake tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with placements to find the best spot for your new tat!
Looking for a larger version of this thought-provoking design? We also have this slightly larger equal sign temporary tattoo, which will be more readily visible on your skin. Grab a set of each to try out different placements before making your final choice!
- Set of three.
- Size: 0.2 in / 5 mm (width)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.
Ships worldwide. Shipping costs and estimated delivery: see here. Exceptions apply during holidays and busy seasons. This item is non refundable. Problems? Contact us.