Amor Fati Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
"Amor fati" temporary tattoo, Latin phrase that may be loosely translated as "love of fate" or "love of one's fate".
Tattoos featuring Latin phrases have a certain allure. This ancient language, which was the forefather of all modern Romance languages, appeals to us for its historical impact and enduring nature. Latin phrase tattoos often feature well-known Latin phrases, but some may be more obscure.
Our ‘amor fati’ temporary tattoo is an example of a less frequently seen Latin expression. Roughly translated to mean “love of fate” or “love of one’s fate,” amor fati was popularized by Nietzsche’s philosophical writings.
In explaining his interest in this concept, Nietzsche wrote, “My formula for greatness in a human being is amor fati: that one wants nothing to be different… Not merely bear what is necessary… but love it." Put simply, amor fati means to love the hand that life has dealt you - from the good to the bad. It is an understanding that you are the person you are because of everything that has happened in your life.
Thinking about permanent ink? Our ‘amor fati’ fake tattoo comes in a set of three, so it’s the perfect way to try out this phrase before making a commitment. Designed using an elegant handwritten script, our ‘amor fati temporary tattoo will look beautiful anywhere you decide to place it.
- Size: 1.8 in / 4.5 cm (width)
- Set of three.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.
Ships worldwide. Shipping costs and estimated delivery: see here. Exceptions apply during holidays and busy seasons. This item is non refundable. Problems? Contact us.