Ensō Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Small ensō temporary tattoo.
To the uninitiated, our ensō temporary tattoo may look like a roughly drawn circle. But for those who follow the Zen belief system, this design means so much more. Zen practitioners create these beautiful designs as a way to connect more deeply with themselves and free their minds and bodies.
The actual creation of ensō is similar to meditation, where the goal is to clear your mind in order to reach an enlightened state. The final design is not what matters, but rather the act of creating it. Our ensō fake tattoo shows a classic hand-drawn circle with a tiny opening at the top.
According to Zen beliefs, a circle that remains open shows that there is still room for personal growth and development. On the other hand, a complete circle represents perfection, completion, and enlightenment. Both forms are equally important, helping us understand that there is beauty and potential even in something that is imperfect.
Our ensō adhesive tattoo is designed using sustainable materials, including vegetable-based inks and recyclable papers. It comes in a set of three, so you can try out this thought-provoking design before making a commitment. If you’re looking for another important religious symbol, be sure to check out our unalome temporary tattoo.
- Set of three.
- Size: 2 in / 5 cm (height).
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.