Peach Emoji Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Small peach emoji temporary tattoo.
Though often thought of as a summer fruit, the peach has a long and storied history that extends far beyond its role in countless pies and cobblers. So beloved is this fruit that it has captured popular imagination via the peach emoji. If you’re fascinated by peaches - whether for their tasty goodness or their symbolism - you will love trying out our plastic-free peach emoji temporary tattoo.
In China, the peach is a symbol of longevity and immortality, while in Greece, it was associated with Aphrodite, the goddess of love. Even today, the peach retains its air of mystery and romance. Our peach emoji fake tattoo features an icon that is often used to represent an appreciation for an attractive derrière.
You might use our full-color peach emoji adhesive tattoo as a reflection of your own sexuality or to show appreciation for the female form. Just as the fruit delights the senses and tantalizes the taste buds, this design symbolizes the delights that the human body has to offer.
Of course, you might consider our peach emoji temporary tattoo because it’s your favorite fruit or an apt representation of your favorite season. Whatever your motivation, this is the best way to try before you buy since it comes in a set of three! If you’re looking for a different fruit, check out the entire collection of fruit fake tattoos.
- Set of three.
- Size: 0.3 in / 0.8 cm (height)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.
Ships worldwide. Shipping costs and estimated delivery: see here. Exceptions apply during holidays and busy seasons. This item is non refundable. Problems? Contact us.