Small Minimalist Lotus Flower Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Small minimalist lotus flower temporary tattoo.
Anyone who has ever seen a lotus flower can confirm that this plant exudes strength and beauty. Born from the depths of the mud and destined to break through and flourish above it, the lotus flower is one of the most popular icons in ancient Asian cultures. Today, it’s become a synonym for growth and the ability to overcome challenges, making our small minimalist lotus flower temporary tattoo an ideal choice for people of all ages and genders.
Made exclusively using non-toxic materials like plant-based ink and recyclable paper, our small minimalist lotus flower tattoo has a reduced impact on the environment. It’s perfect for eco-friendly individuals that want to carry a reminder to persevere and face challenges head-first.
Although it’s prominently featured in many ancient texts, the lotus flower has become a popular choice for jewelers, artists, and of course, tattoo designers. Our temporary small minimalist lotus flower temporary tattoo is actually ideal for anyone who wants to test out different placements before getting permanent ink.
For more spiritual folks, the lotus flower is a gift from the gods, bestowed upon ancient civilizations to guide them down the path of light. Now, our small minimalist lotus flower temporary tattoo allows you to carry this sacred symbol with you wherever you go.
- Set of three.
- Size: 0.5 in / 1.3 cm (height)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.
Ships worldwide. Shipping costs and estimated delivery: see here. Exceptions apply during holidays and busy seasons. This item is non refundable. Problems? Contact us.