Always Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Minimalist 'always' temporary tattoo. We also offer a smaller size and this Always + Deathly Hallows symbol temporary tattoo as an option.
In recent years, we have seen an explosion in the popularity of tattoos featuring the word ‘always,’ which can be attributed to the rise in the number of Harry Potter-inspired tattoos. Our ‘always’ temporary tattoo is a great option to consider if you’re thinking about this type of tattoo.
The word ‘always’ is significant to fans of the series because it represents the life-altering power of enduring and unrequited love. This single word, uttered by Snape in the final book, goes a long way in explaining his complex relationship with Harry throughout the books.
If you’re considering permanent ink, there is no better way to try before you buy than with our Harry Potter ‘always’ sticker tattoo. Created using plastic-free, sustainable materials, this design features the word ‘always’ in an elegant, handwritten script. If you’re looking for a smaller version, we offer this small ‘always’ fake tattoo.
Of course, you don’t have to be a fan of the Potter series to love this design! Our ‘always’ adhesive tattoo is equally appropriate for anyone who wishes to convey the depth of their feelings. If you’re looking for a design that is more obviously inspired by the series, be sure to check out our always Deathly Hallows temporary tattoo.
- Set of three.
- Size: 1.4 in / 3.6 cm (width)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.
Ships worldwide. Shipping costs and estimated delivery: see here. Exceptions apply during holidays and busy seasons. This item is non refundable. Problems? Contact us.