Amor Vincit Omnia Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
'Amor vincit omnia' temporary tattoo.
Latin phrase that translates to "Love Conquers All". It is a reference to verse 69 of the Eclogue X: "Amor Vincit omnia; et us cedamus Amori", of the Bucolics, a series of poems by the Latin poet Virgil.
Tattoos featuring Latin phrases will always have a strong appeal. These tattoos feel at once enduring and classic while allowing you to embrace words that feel as fresh and personal as if they were written yesterday.
Our ‘amor vincit omnia’ temporary tattoo is a perfect example of a quintessential Latin phrase that is enjoying a renaissance in the tattoo world. Penned by the poet Virgil in Eclogues X.69, these words are part of a longer phrase: omnia vincit amor: et nos cedamus amori. This is translated to mean “love conquers all: let us yield to love.”
Our ‘amor vincit omnia’ fake tattoo follows the popular use of this phrase, which swaps the first and last words, but the meaning remains the same. The significance behind these words is clear - love can overcome any obstacle. As love tattoos go, this is one of our favorites.
Our ‘amor vincit omnia’ temporary tattoo comes in a set of three, so it’s the ideal way to try out placements before getting inked. Designed using a graceful handwritten script, this adhesive tattoo will add a touch of elegance anywhere you decide to place it. Not the Latin expression you’re looking for? Be sure to browse our entire collection of Latin quotes temporary tattoos and check out the other options we offer.
- Set of three.
- Size: 3.2 in / 8 cm (width)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.