Arrow Compass Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Fine line style arrow compass rose temporary tattoo. This temporary tattoo will ensure your life has purpose and direction.
If you’re looking for a design that is rich in meaning and symbolism, you will love our arrow compass temporary tattoo. Created in the fine line style, this intricate design incorporates many symbols that are connected to guidance and protection.
Arrows are associated with protection and survival since they were used in battles and to hunt for food. But they also have a deeper symbolic meaning. Arrows can only move in one direction once they are released from the bow. In this way, an arrow can represent a swift path forward or a new direction in life.
As a motif in tattoo design, the compass rose is often chosen to symbolize guidance on your spiritual or life journey. People who have undergone a spiritual awakening and are following a new direction in life may feel drawn to a compass tattoo. Combined with the arrow, our arrow compass fake tattoo makes a powerful statement. If you choose this design, it’s a good indication that you are already on the path towards your true north. This temporary tattoo can be the perfect way to celebrate your journey and help keep you on track.
Our arrow compass temporary tattoo contains intricate detailing and symbolism that will appeal to those in the know. When you look closer, you’ll also discover a crescent moon, stars, and the sun. If you love this design as much as we do, our adhesive tattoos provide you with the best way to try before you buy. This eco-friendly sticker tattoo comes in a set of three so you can try out placements or share with a friend!
- Set of three.
- Size: 4.4 in / 11 cm (width)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.