Black Cat Staring At The Moon Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Minimalist style standing black cat staring at the moon temporary tattoo.
For some people, our black cat staring at the moon temporary tattoo is synonymous with Halloween and scary movies. But they may not realize that the connection between cats and the moon is actually thousands of years old!
For those who understand this symbolism, our sustainable black cat staring at the moon fake tattoo is a thought-provoking way to connect with feminine energy. Since ancient times, cats have been associated with mystery and magic and are often seen as symbols of the lunar cycle. Similarly, the moon is considered a feminine force, and cats are thought to be connected to this energy.
Our black cat and crescent moon adhesive tattoo can be seen as a protective or lucky design. Many people find the idea of their presence at night comforting, similar to a guardian angel that watches over us in the darkness (literally or figuratively) to keep us safe from harm.
There is a reason why so many people feel a deep connection to their feline friends - they are simply fascinating creatures with a deep connection to the natural world. Our cat and crescent moon silhouette fake tattoo is a beautiful way to show this connection and appreciation. It comes in a set of three, so you can share with friends or try out placements before getting inked. For more inspiring ideas, browse the entire collection of cat temporary tattoos.
- Set of three.
- Size: 0.8 in / 2 cm (height)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.