Blue Betta Fish Temporary Tattoo by Zihee (Set of 3)
Small blue betta fish temporary tattoo, designed by tattoo artist Zihee.
Betta fish, also known as Siamese fighting fish, are a popular ornamental fish with a rich and colorful history. Originally domesticated in Thailand over 1,000 years ago, betta fish were among the first fish to be domesticated. While they were first bred to be aggressive for use in fish fights for gambling purposes, they are now selectively bred for their striking colors and tail fin plumage.
If you’re attracted to this beautiful fish, you will love our blue betta fish temporary tattoo. Created in collaboration with Zihee, a talented tattoo artist based in Seoul, South Korea, our betta fish fake tattoo features a gorgeous rendition of this famous fish.
Known for her tiny watercolor-style creations, this blue fish fake tattoo is a perfect example of Zihee’s best work. With delicate detailing and a mesmerizing array of blue colors, this breathtaking design will look incredible wherever you place it. Fortunately, it comes in a set of three, so you have plenty of chances to get it right before getting inked.
Additionally, there is some symbolism attached to blue-colored fish. In tattoo design, a blue fish may represent peace, tranquility, masculinity, or the ability to remain true to yourself. These meanings may also motivate you to choose this design. Prefer a more traditional color? Check out our orange goldfish temporary tattoo by Zihee.
- Set of three.
- Size: 0.8 in / 1.8 cm (width)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.