Cat Looking At The Moon Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Minimalist style standing black cat staring at the moon temporary tattoo.
Thinking about getting a tattoo featuring your favorite animal? While there are many cat tattoos out there, this cat looking at the moon temporary tattoo is one of our favorites. Its elegant lines and implied symbolism make it a great choice for your next tattoo.
There are many different interpretations of what this sustainable cat staring at the moon fake tattoo might mean. In some cultures, the moon is seen as a symbol of femininity, while in others it symbolizes wisdom or mystery. Cats, on the other hand, are frequently used as a symbol of independence, playfulness, and curiosity.
As such, our fine line cat and crescent moon adhesive tattoo could represent the duality of human nature, with the moon representing the more mystical and emotive side, while the cat represents the more rational and logical side.
Alternatively, the tattoo could simply be a tribute to the feline form, which has long been revered in many cultures for its beauty, grace, and power. Or maybe it’s just an ode to your favorite holiday! Whatever its meaning, we know you’ll love trying out placements with our cat and crescent moon temporary tattoo, which comes in a set of three. For other options, explore our entire collection of feline fake tattoos.
- Set of three.
- Size: 0.8 in / 2 cm (height)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.
Ships worldwide. Shipping costs and estimated delivery: see here. Exceptions apply during holidays and busy seasons. This item is non refundable. Problems? Contact us.