Chi Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Justin Bieber's Chi tattoo inspired temporary tattoo.
on February 25, 2013, the singer revealed his tattoo number 12, a large Greek symbol for Christ tattooed on his left forearm. The “X” is actually a representation of the Greek letter “Chi,” which is short for the Greek word meaning “Christ.” The Greek letters “X” (Chi) and “p” (Rho) superimposed together was once a very common symbol of Christ and was called the Chi-Rho.
- Set of three.
- Size: 2 in / 5 cm (height)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.