Compass Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Compass temporary tattoo.
Compasses are a traditional and long-standing motif in the world of tattoo design. In the West, sailors were one of the first groups of people to experiment with tattoos and it makes sense that they would incorporate this vital tool into their designs.
Our compass temporary tattoo features a compass rose design, with vivid black lines and a tiny letter to represent North, South, East, and West. It’s a classic choice that will have a timeless and beautiful appearance on your skin. Our compass adhesive tattoo comes in a set of three, so it’s the best way to try before you buy.
Sailors often chose compass tattoos as a good luck talisman that would ensure a safe return home. They remain powerful symbols of guidance, good luck, safety, and protection. Our compass rose temporary tattoo could also be chosen for its more modern symbolism.
Today, many people view the compass as a symbol of spiritual guidance, helping guide you towards your True North. It’s a symbol of independence, indicating that you are able to navigate the world on your own. Or you might choose our compass fake tattoo to motivate you on your journey or next adventure. If you prefer something smaller, check out this small compass temporary tattoo as an alternative.
- Set of three.
- Size: 1.2 in / 3 cm
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.