Cornflower Temporary Tattoo by Zihee (Set of 3)
Cornflower temporary tattoo, designed by tattoo artist Zihee.
Based in Seoul, Zihee is a talented tattoo artist who is known for her colorful designs that frequently feature animals, plants, and flowers. This cornflower temporary tattoo, created in collaboration with Zihee, lets you experience the beauty of her work without traveling all the way to South Korea!
If you’re considering a tattoo that features this beautiful blue flower, our sustainable cornflower fake tattoo is a great way to try before you buy. Featuring a long stem with green leaves and three bluish-purple flower heads, this design will add a touch of nature’s beauty wherever you decide to place it.
The cornflower (Centaurea cyanus) is a common wildflower with a long history of cultivation. In the language of flowers, the cornflower symbolizes constancy and faithfulness. It also has a well-established place in folklore, particularly in Europe. In England, for example, the cornflower is known as the "bachelor's button," and it was once believed that wearing the flower would help young men find a wife.
You might choose this cornflower sticker tattoo by Zihee to celebrate any of these meanings, or simply because you adore how this design looks on your skin. Arriving in a set of three, our cornflower adhesive tattoo is the perfect way to experiment with placements before getting inked. Want to see more of Zihee’s incredible designs? Check out the full collection of Zihee temporary tattoos.
- Set of three.
- Size: 1.8 in / 4.5 cm (height)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.