Crescent and Star Dots Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Crescent moon outline including eight small stars temporary tattoo.
The use of a crescent moon and stars dates back to ancient times. It was an important symbol in the Ottoman Empire, but records indicate that the ancient Mesopotamians were among the first people to use this iconography. The Greeks, Romans, Persians, and Byzantines all incorporated these powerful symbols into their artwork and heraldry.
Today, the crescent and stars continue to be an important symbol to many groups of people. A crescent moon with a single star is the symbol of Islam and is used in this context around the world. Different variations of these celestial objects are also used by those who wish to embrace this historical and meaningful symbol through tattoo art.
Our crescent moon and star dots temporary tattoo is a perfect example of a modern interpretation of these significant icons. Our eco-friendly crescent and stars fake tattoo features a classic crescent moon, with each of its points connected by a series of 8 tiny stars.
This is a beautiful design with a variety of meanings, including cycles, change, fertility, motherhood, direction, guidance, protection, and illumination. Our crescent and star dots sticker tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with this intriguing design before making a commitment. Looking for some other options before making a commitment? Be sure to explore our full collection of moon temporary tattoos!
- Set of three.
- Size: 0.6 in / 1.5 cm
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.