Crescent Moon Outline Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Crescent moon outline temporary tattoo. A half-moon line drawing is so incredibly chic.
The gentle light provided by the moon at night inspired and fascinated mankind, leading it to become a common symbol across all cultures. Standing in stark contrast to the masculine energy of the sun, the moon is strongly associated with feminine energy.
A crescent shape is the astrological symbol for the moon, as well as the alchemical symbol for silver. In ancient Rome, the crescent moon was a symbol of the goddess Diana, who was said to be preserved in the moon. In Catholicism, the moon is sometimes associated with the Virgin Mary, with its pure whiteness a symbol of her virginity and chastity.
There is no denying that the crescent moon is strongly connected to womanhood. Representing cycles, phases, and fertility, this is a popular theme in tattoo design around the world. Our crescent moon outline temporary tattoo is an ideal way to experiment with this symbol before getting your own tattoo. It comes in a set of three, so you can try out different placements or share one with a friend.
This crescent moon fake tattoo is not only for women! Lovers of astronomy and astrology might also choose to get this design. If you’re a Cancer, your sign is ruled by the moon, so choosing this design is a special way to embrace your astrological sign. And if you’re a man who appreciates the female spirit or a special woman in your life, this would be a unique way to show your respect. If you’re set on a moon tattoo, be sure to check out our entire collection of moon temporary tattoos before making your final choice!
- Set of three.
- Size: 0.6 in / 1.5 cm (height)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.