Dancing Skeleton Temporary Tattoo
Dancing skeleton temporary tattoo.
Skeletons have been used throughout history to convey a wide variety of meanings. While there is something grotesque about seeing the unmasked bones of the human body, it can serve as a poignant reminder to enjoy life to its fullest. If you’re considering such a design, you might enjoy our sustainable dancing skeleton temporary tattoo.
The movement expressed in our dancing skeleton fake tattoo is reminiscent of the danse macabre, a medieval European dance in which death, represented by a skeleton, leads a procession of the living. The dance is often found in artwork from the late Middle Ages and early Renaissance and serves as a reminder that everyone will die and we should make the most of life now.
Our dancing skeleton adhesive tattoo could also reference the Day of the Dead, an important celebration that originates in Mexico. In this way, our fake tattoo would honor your ancestors and celebrate your culture.
Our dancing skeleton temporary is a reminder that even in the darkest times, we can find moments of joy - just like this skeleton who is dancing despite its circumstances! This design comes in a set of three, so it’s perfect for trying out placements or simply getting in the Halloween mood. For other spooky designs, check out the full collection of Halloween fake tattoos.
- Set of three.
- Size: 2.4 in / 6.1 cm (height)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.