Dandelion Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Dandelion temporary tattoo.
With their cheerful appearance and bountiful presence, it’s no wonder that dandelions are symbols of happiness, joy, and hope. Dandelions are an intriguing plant because they go through a life cycle that completely transforms their appearance. After the flowering phase, the head of the flower closes while the seeds are produced. Then, with a burst of energy, the flower head opens up to reveal a translucent, puffy globe.
Our dandelion temporary tattoo depicts this final part of the beloved flower’s life cycle. For hundreds of years, people have associated dandelions with wishes and good luck because of an old superstition that promises your wishes will come true when you close your eyes and blow away all the seeds in one puff. Children have always loved gathering fistfuls of dandelions and dispersing thousands of wishes into the wind.
If you’re looking for a fun tattoo to represent happiness, good luck, and wishes, our dandelion temporary tattoo could be perfect for you! It comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with different placements or share one with a friend.
Are you looking for eco-friendly fake tattoos? You’re in the right place! Each of the temporary tattoos in our collection is plastic-free, 100% recyclable, and made from vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives.
- Set of three.
- Size: 1.7 in / 4.4 cm (height)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.