Fine Line Lavender Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Fine line style lavender temporary tattoo.
Fragrant and beautiful, the lavender plant has been treasured and adored throughout the ages. In ancient Greece, lavender was considered a scared flower and consequently was used to beautify temples with both its looks and its fragrance. In Roman times, the flowers were used to denote social status because of their high price.
In the middle ages, lavender was given as an expression of love and adoration, while in Victorian ages they were handed out as a sign of devotion. Today, lavender continues to be a treasured flower thanks to its graceful appearance and calming scent, which is relied upon to calm our soul and bring serenity and peace.
If you’re thinking about getting a lavender tattoo, our fine line lavender temporary tattoo provides you with the perfect way to try before you buy. It is created in the fine line aesthetic to reflect the grace and charm of this flower. Our lavender paper tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can share one with a friend or try out different placements.
In an effort to minimize our environmental impact, we have created this plastic-free temporary tattoo using earth-friendly materials, including soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives. From the papers to the packaging, everything is 100% recyclable, making these fake tattoos ideal for eco-conscious individuals.
- Set of three.
- Size: 1.6 in / 4 cm (height)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.