Harmlessberry's Lotus Flower Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Fine line lotus flower temporary tattoos, designed by Russian tattoo artist Nastya Malina, artistically known as Harmlessberry.
Are you thinking about a tattoo that will reflect your spiritual beliefs? For many people who practice Hinduism or Buddhism, a lotus tattoo is a top choice. If you're considering this, we recommend trying out this exquisite fine line lotus flower temporary tattoo by Harmlessberry to ensure this sacred symbol is the right choice for you.
Created in collaboration with the talented Russian tattoo artist Harmlesberry, our fine line lotus flower fake tattoo can have many meanings and interpretations. For some, it may represent the path to enlightenment or a connection to the divine. The lotus is also seen as a symbol of purity, as it grows in murky water but remains unstained.
Harmlessberry's lotus flower adhesive tattoo could be chosen to symbolize strength, beauty, and new beginnings. The design features a delicate lotus flower with thin lines and small details, so it would be a stunning way to show your love for nature or to reflect on your own journey of personal growth.
Of course, many people choose our sustainable fine line lotus temporary tattoo simply because they appreciate its beauty. Whatever your motivation, we're sure you'll enjoy experimenting with this design, which comes in a set of three. Browse the entire collection of Harmlessberry fake tattoos to see more of her incredible work!
- Set of three.
- Size: 2.4 in / 6 cm (height)
- Designer / Tattoo Artist: Harmlessberry
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.