Fine Line Om Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Handwritten style Om temporary tattoo.
Our fine line Om temporary tattoo is a beautiful way to honor your yoga or meditation practice. These practices are thought to be at least 5,000 years old, with origins in the Middle East, Asia, and northern Africa. They reached their peak expression in India and were documented extensively in the Vedic Sanskrit language.
Om (or Aum) originates from Sanskrit and has a meaning that does not have one specific translation. Rather, Om is a word that can represent several concepts. Most importantly, it is used as a tool to guide meditation and connect deeply with the universe and yourself.
Our fine line Om fake tattoo showcases the intriguing Sanskrit symbol for Om. With rich and varied meanings, you may choose our Om adhesive tattoo as a way to connect with one that resonates with you. Or you might choose this design as a way to connect more deeply with your own meditation or yoga practice. Each time you see the sign on your skin, it will serve as a reminder of your connection to the universe.
Whatever your motivation, our Om temporary tattoo is the best way to experiment with this powerful symbol before committing to permanent ink. It comes in a set of three, so you can try out placements or share with a friend. For a slightly larger and bolder version, check out this Om fake tattoo as an alternative.
- Set of three.
- Size: 0.8 in / 8 cm (width)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.