Fine Line Poppy Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Fine line poppy temporary tattoo designed by Puntuak.
For many people, poppies are much more than just a beautiful flower that brightens meadows and roadsides in early summer. They are highly symbolic flowers with a rich history and meaning. Whether you appreciate this flower's beauty or meaning, we know you’ll enjoy trying out our sustainable fine line poppy temporary tattoo.
In Greek and Roman mythology, the poppy was associated with the god of sleep, Morpheus. Poppies were also used as offerings to the dead, as they were believed to help escort souls into the afterlife. Today, our fine line poppy fake tattoo is often chosen as a symbol of sleep, death, or peace.
Created in collaboration with Puntuak, a talented tattoo artist from the Basque Country, this fine line poppy adhesive tattoo features the elegant outline of this important flower. For many people, this design is the perfect way to commemorate a loved one who has passed away.
Our fine line poppy fake tattoo by Putuak can be a reminder to cherish life and fight for those who can no longer defend themselves. Whatever its personal meaning, this design will be a wonderful and deeply meaningful tribute. For a similar design, we recommend this poppy by Jakenowicz temporary tattoo.
- Set of three.
- Size: 2.4 in / 6 cm (height)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.