Forget-me-not Temporary Tattoo By Lena Fedchenko (Set of 3)
Forget-me-not temporary tattoo, designed by tattoo artist Lena Fedchenko in collaboration with Little Tattoos.
Flowers have been used as powerful symbols by numerous cultures around the world. The forget-me-not is a great example as this ancient flower has a rich history and a profound meaning that’s been passed on from generation to generation. Our forget-me-not temporary tattoo by Lena Fedchenko is a perfect example of a simple flower that’s packed with emotion.
The forget-me-not flower is said to represent eternal love, making this eco-friendly piece a great option for hopeless romantics. This temporary tattoo is actually printed on biodegradable paper using non-toxic ink and natural adhesives.
These flowers are found growing in clusters in the wild and they get their name from an old German legend that represents endless love. In the legend, a man and woman who were in love first came across these flowers while taking a walk down the Danube riverbank. As the man picked up a handful of the flowers and handed it to his lover, a strong current swept him into the river where we pleaded that she didn’t forget him as he was swept away.
If you’re looking for a profound symbol with a fun and beautiful design, our forget-me-not temporary tattoo by Lena Fedchenko may be the best option for you.
- Set of three.
- Size: 2.6 in / 6.5 cm (height)
This forget-me-not is available in the Lena Fedchenko x Little Tattoos Set.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.