Gypsophila Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Fine line style gypsophila (commonly known as baby's-breath) temporary tattoo, designed by professional tattoo artist Puntuak.
While there are many different styles of flower designs, the gypsophila temporary tattoo stands out above the rest. Also known as baby’s breath, these flowers symbolize purity and innocence, and even in some cultures, they represent good luck for mothers who have recently welcomed the newest members of their family.
The environmentally-friendly gypsophila fake tattoo is a beautiful design with fine lines that show a fun side to it as well. It’s a white-flowered plant that, while small, is incredibly detailed and often finds itself surrounded by other flowers alike. And if you look closely enough, you’ll see a hint of pink that gives these flowers a stunning accent.
This gypsophila adhesive tattoo shows a flower that’s all about positivity and love, which is why you’ll find a lot of these flowers scattered around weddings, boutonnieres, and most importantly, bridal bouquets. They’re easy to plant and grow very quickly, so you won’t have to wait long before you can build your own good luck arrangement.
This image was also designed by professional tattoo artist Puntuak so the care and thought that have gone into this image are clearly present. If you’re looking for something similar, we also offer a beautiful baby's breath temporary tattoo by mini lau.
- Set of three.
- Size: 1.8 in / 4.4 cm (height)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.