Infinity Heart Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Infinity heart temporary tattoo. This infinity symbol meets love heart is creative.
Are you looking for a tattoo design to express the infinite love you feel? Whether this is the love you have for your partner, children, or even yourself, our infinity heart temporary tattoo is a beautiful option for you to consider.
This fake tattoo brings two well-known symbols together - a heart and an infinity sign - to create a meaningful design that expresses the depth of your feelings. Classic symbols of love, passion, and friendship, hearts are among the most requested tattoos in the world. The infinity sign is a more modern element that represents an infinite amount of something.
Viewed together, the meaning behind this tattoo is clear - my love lasts forever. Our infinity heart fake tattoo lets you experiment with this design before getting permanent ink. It comes in a set of three, so you can try out placements or share with a friend. This infinite love adhesive tattoo would make a great choice for a matching tattoo to get with your partner or best friend to show that your love will endure infinitely.
If you’re still on the hunt for the perfect design, we encourage you to check out similar sticker tattoos in our collection. We offer this intertwined heart and infinity temporary tattoo, as well as a double heart infinity fake tattoo for you to consider.
- Set of three.
- Size: 0.8 in / 2.5 cm (height)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.
Ships worldwide. Shipping costs and estimated delivery: see here. Exceptions apply during holidays and busy seasons. This item is non refundable. Problems? Contact us.