Iris Temporary Tattoo by Mini Lau (Set of 3)
Illustrative style iris temporary tattoo, designed by professional tattoo artist Mini Lau.
One of the most magnificent flowers in existence, the iris is a favorite flower for many people. It’s hard not to be attracted to these beauties, with their intricate petals and regal coloring. If you’re looking for a way to carry the beauty of the iris with you everywhere you go, you'll love our iris temporary tattoo by Mini Lau.
We created this plastic-free iris fake tattoo in collaboration with Mini Lau, a talented tattoo artist who is based in Hong Kong. Known for her colorful, nature-inspired designs, this iris sticker tattoo is a perfect example of her breathtaking work.
This ancient flower is associated with rich stories and symbolism, making it a wonderful motif to explore in your next tattoo. In some cultures, the iris is seen as a symbol of hope and rebirth, due to its association with the Greek goddess Iris. It’s also seen as a symbol of faith and wisdom, thanks to its connection to the Egyptian god, Isis. Isis was known as the patroness of magic and healing and was said to be able to teach her followers the secrets of the universe.
You might choose our Mini Lau iris adhesive tattoo as a way to connect with these ancient goddesses or to embrace their potent symbolism. Of course, you might simply want to try out this design because irises are your favorite flower! No matter what your motivation, you’ll find it easy to try out placements because this design comes in a set of three. If you like this design, be sure to check out all of the beautiful creations in our collection of Mini Lau temporary tattoos.
- Set of three.
- Size: 2.8 in / 7 cm (height)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.