'Karma' Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
'Karma' temporary tattoo.
The concept of karma is central to many Eastern religions, including Hinduism and Buddhism. This concept holds that one's actions have consequences, both in this life and in future lives. Outside of these religions, the idea has gained widespread usage as a kind of universal moral law, leading to its popularity as a tattoo design. For anyone considering getting inked, our environmentally-friendly ‘karma’ temporary tattoo is the ideal way to try before you buy.
For many Buddhists, our handwritten ‘karma’ fake tattoo is used to express their commitment to the path of Dharma, or truth. Seen as the cause of suffering and rebirth, this design reminds the wearer that their present actions determine their future circumstances.
For those who are not religious, our cursive ‘karma’ fake tattoo is a reminder to live according to the principle of "what goes around comes around." It is also a reminder that everything we do has consequences, both good and bad. The design can symbolize our interconnectedness with all beings and remind us to live in a way that causes less suffering and more happiness for all.
Whatever your specific interpretation, this ‘karma’ temporary tattoo is a powerful symbol that can help to guide one's actions and choices. You’ll get three fake tattoos when you buy, so you can share with friends or try out placements before getting inked. For more inspiring choices, check out our entire collection of word temporary tattoos.
- Set of three.
- Size: 1.2 in / 3 cm (width)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.