Kenaz Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Kenaz rune temporary tattoos. Set of eight.
Size: 0.6 in / 1.5 cm (width)
In the elder futhark, Kenaz means “Torch” or “Torchlight”, as a source of heat and light.
The Kenaz Rune name refers to "flashlight or torch," whose understanding is related to a vision or revelation. As when in the midst of darkness, new ideas shine brightly; what it once was dark shines with the light of creativity, that energy that gives light and warmth. Kenaz torch represents enlightenment and an immense amount of divine knowledge. This rune brings the awakening of knowledge, creativity, inspiration and the development of technical capacity.
The ancient Norse also related to the "Vital Fire" or "Spark of Life", a power which is tapped from the essence of fire for the arts of ancient alchemy. Kenaz translates into "power to create your own reality," a condition that will encourage the deployment of forces focused on meeting your goals. When this rune makes its appearance it is time to take action in our lives and bring them to fruition. This is the way this rune is known as the rune of the craftsman, so it may appear frequently in readings from people who are working on something artistic or looking for creative solutions.
This temporary tattoo is:
·Safe & non-toxic
·FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
Small Tattoos last on average 2-5 days. We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.
Ships worldwide. Shipping costs and estimated delivery: see here. Exceptions apply during holidays and busy seasons. This item is non refundable. Problems? Contact us.