Little Shooting Star Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Shooting stars temporary tattoo.
There are few things as magical as spotting a shooting star as it streaks across the sky. From our earliest days, humankind has been intrigued by this phenomenon which led to the creation of stories about why these lights appeared. This fascination continues even today, demonstrated by the large number of people who get this motif inked on their skin. If you’re considering this, grab a set of our little shooting star temporary tattoos so you can try before you buy!
A shooting star is a meteor that streaked across the sky, usually seen as a brief flash of light. It has long been associated with wishing and hopes, which is one of the most common reasons people choose our sustainable shooting star fake tattoo.
In many cultures, our shooting star adhesive tattoo is seen as a sign of good luck, and it is believed that making a wish when you see one will cause it to come true. In ancient Greece, shooting stars were seen as aides from the gods, often carrying messages or bringing news.
Today, many people still interpret our minimal shooting star temporary tattoo as a symbol of hope and good fortune. Whether you believe in their power or not, this is an elegant design that will add a touch of magic and beauty wherever you decide to place it. For something with a more ethereal feel, we suggest this shooting star fake tattoo by Puntuak.
- Set of three.
- Size: 0.8 in / 2 cm (width)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.