'Luce' by Jakenowicz Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
'Luce' temporary tattoo, handwritten in a beautiful script by Jakenowicz itself.
Word tattoos are a popular way to show your personality, beliefs, or values. If you're looking for a versatile design with a wide range of meanings, we suggest this 'luce' temporary tattoo by Jakenowicz.
Jakenowicz is a talented tattoo artist from Poland who is known for his thought-provoking designs, and this one is no exception! Featuring an Italian word with many interpretations, our handwritten 'luce' fake tattoo is an elegant design that offers a huge amount of personal interpretation.
When translated into English, our environmentally-friendly 'luce' adhesive tattoo could mean "light," "luck," or "to enlighten." The specific meaning will depend on your own interpretation, but it is generally seen as a reminder to stay positive and to find the light in every situation.
This design is also popular among those who enjoy foreign words and languages. If you have a passion for Italian and are looking for a way to embrace its meaning, then our fine line 'luce' by Jakenowicz temporary tattoo could be perfect for you! It comes in a set of three, so you can share with a friend or try out different placements before getting inked. If you like this design, be sure to check out the entire collection of Jakenowicz fake tattoos!
- Set of three.
- Size: 1 in / 2.4 cm (height)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.