Mad Hatter's Hat Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Engraving style Alice's Adventures in Wonderland's Mad Hatter's hat temporary tattoo.
Based on the illustration 'Mad Hatter arrives hastily in court to testify' by John Tenniel for Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, an 1865 novel written by Lewis Carroll (pseudonym of English author Charles Lutwidge Dodgson).
- Set of three.
- Size: 1.4 in / 3.5 cm (width)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.
Ships worldwide. Shipping costs and estimated delivery: see here. Exceptions apply during holidays and busy seasons. This item is non refundable. Problems? Contact us.