Matching Sun & Moon Couples Temporary Tattoos (Set of 3+3)
Matching crescent moon and sun temporary tattoos.
Matching tattoos are a special way to celebrate the connection between you and your partner. There are many ways to create a unique matching tattoo - you might choose to get the same tattoo inked in the same location, or you might consider complementary or themed designs.
Sun and moon matching tattoos are a popular choice among couples. If this is a design you’re considering, you’ll want to check out our matching sun and moon adhesive tattoo. Created in the minimalist style, this is a matching design that provides a slight variation in each of the halves. Each one features a sun and crescent moon, with the moon filled in one half and the sun filled in the other. This slight difference creates a pleasing visual effect when the temporary tattoo is viewed together.
The sun and moon are a popular theme among lovers. In part, this is because the sun is associated with masculine energy, while the moon symbolizes feminine energy. While they stand in contrast to each other as they rule the day and night, it is the balance between the sun and moon that makes life on earth possible. In the same way, this contrast and harmony is often an essential component in any successful relationship.
If you’re interested in this pairing, our sun and moon couples fake tattoo is the perfect way to try before you buy. It comes in a set of two, so you and your partner can try different placements before getting inked. We also encourage you to check out the other moon and sun temporary tattoos in our collection so you can feel confident you've found the best design for you and your partner!
- Set of three plus three plus three.
- Size: 0.8 in / 2 cm (width of each couple)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.