Minimalist Anchor Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Small minimalist anchor temporary tattoo.
Popularized by fishermen and sailors, you can’t go wrong with a classic anchor tattoo. While these were once a traditional choice of seafarers, anchors are used by anyone who wants a design that symbolizes safety, security, strength, or their Christain faith. If you’re considering this design, our minimalist anchor temporary tattoo is the perfect way to try before you buy!
One longstanding tradition among sailors is to get an anchor tattoo after their first time crossing the Atlantic. Other sailors would get this tattoo to celebrate the end of their career when they set anchor for the final time. Of course, this would be a great choice for anyone who loves boating life, the ocean, fishing, or anything to do with the ocean!
Another use of the anchor is called “crux dissimulata.” This symbol came into use when the ancient Christians needed to hide their faith for fear of persecution by the Romans. They chose to use the anchor as a symbol of their religion since it was less obvious than the cross. This tradition continues today, with many Christians choosing this as a symbol of their faith.
Are you thinking about getting an anchor tattoo? Whether for a symbol of your faith or to represent stability and safety, you can experiment with different placements with our minimalist anchor fake tattoo, which comes in a set of three. If you’re looking for an alternative with a romantic twist, don’t miss our heart anchor temporary tattoo!
- Set of three.
- Size: 0.4 in / 1 cm (height)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.