Minimalist Four Leaf Clover Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Small minimalist four leaf clover temporary tattoo.
Four-leaf clovers are powerful symbols of good luck and good fortune. The folklore surrounding the luck of a four-leafed clover originates with the ancient Celts, who believed this humble green plant could help detect evil spirits before they caused harm. In Ireland, it is said that the four leaves represent faith, hope, love, and success.
Indeed, the simple act of finding this rare treasure is lucky in itself! There is 1 four-leaf clover for every 10,000 three-leaf clovers in a field! If you find one, you can be sure that luck is on your side. But why go hunting around when you can carry one with you everywhere you go?
Our minimalist four-leaf clover temporary tattoo is a great option for anyone who wants to carry the “luck of the Irish” with them at all hours of the day. Our four-leaf clover outline fake tattoo features the fine outline of this delicate plant. Its simple appearance will add a touch of elegance - and luck! - anywhere you decide to place it. Fortunately, it comes in a set of three, so you have plenty of chances to experiment with placements.
Looking for something different? We are pleased to offer two additional clover variations, both designed by Zihee, a talented tattoo artist from Korea. We have a full-color four-leaf clover adhesive tattoo and a watercolor-style three-leaf shamrock temporary tattoo for you to choose from.
- Set of three.
- Size: 0.4 in / 0.9 cm (height)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.