Minimalist Ingwaz Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Minimalist ingwaz rune temporary tattoos.
When it comes to tattoos inspired by Norse runes, the Ingwaz rune is one of the most commonly chosen symbols. If you’re considering setting this powerful rune inked on your skin, our minimalist Ingwaz temporary tattoo offers you the ideal way to try before you buy.
Our environmentally-friendly Ingwaz rune fake tattoo reflects a long and rich history, dating back to the days of the Vikings. The word "Ingwaz" derives from the Old Norse name for the god Frey and represents fertility, growth, and new beginnings. In the runes, Ingwaz is also associated with balance, harmony, and peace.
As such, you might choose our minimalist Ingwaz sticker tattoo as a symbol of protection or as a talisman for fertility. The rune is often used to represent concepts of togetherness, romantic love, and desire between partners.
With so many wonderful meanings, it’s no surprise that many people are attracted to our Inguz rune adhesive tattoo. Elsa Pataky chose to feature this design on her right shoulder - perhaps you’d like to try a similar placement. This fake tattoo comes in a set of three, so you have plenty of chances to get it right before making a commitment. If you’d like to try out a slightly different style, we also offer this Ingwaz temporary tattoo.
The Ingwaz (or Inguz) rune means "the god Yngvi,"the god of the fertility and the creative act. The rune represents togetherness and romantic love between partners, and it is also associated with healthy sexuality. It brings protection to the family.
Elsa Pataky has a Ingwaz tattoo on her right shoulder.
- Set of three.
- Size: 0.6 in / 1.5 cm (height)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.