Mountain and Wave Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Minimalist mountain, wave and tiny crescent moon temporary tattoo.
Many of us are fascinated by nature’s splendors, among which mountains and waves reign supreme. Rising far above the earth, mountains fill us with awe as we try to comprehend their size and height. By transcending the mountains, we draw closer to the heavens and, some may feel, closer to the divine. It’s not surprising, therefore, that mountains hold deep religious and cultural associations. Countless myths and stories take place in the majesty of the mountains.
Waves, the mountains of the oceans, have similarly inspired mankind for millennia. On their own, waves are seen as symbols of power, strength, and renewal, but they take on a new meaning when combined with mountains. Mountains and waves can also represent the balance between any binary topics, such as life and death or dreaming and reality. Our mountain and wave temporary tattoo depicts the beautiful union between land and sea.
If you’re thinking about getting permanent ink, you can try out our minimalist mountain and wave fake tattoo to see if this is the right design for you. With flowing lines and a crescent moon, this fake tattoo is a real work of art. It comes in a set of three, so you can try out different placements or share one with a friend.
Looking for plastic-free, eco-friendly fake tattoos? You’re in the right place! Our unique paper tattoos are made from soy-based ink, non-toxic adhesives, and 100% recyclable materials.
- Set of three.
- Size: 1.8 in / 4.5 cm (height)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.