Mountain Tree Temporary Tattoo by Tukoi (Set of 3)
Mountain pine tree temporary tattoo.
Tukoi Oya is a tattoo artist from Melbourne, Australia who is celebrated for her intricate and thought-provoking designs. This sustainable mountain tree temporary tattoo is an excellent example of the work that has made her famous.
Tukoi’s mountain and tree fake tattoo contains a variety of powerful symbols that provide the design with deep meaning that will vary from person to person. In this design, we see a pine tree centered on a path that passes between two mountain peaks. The sun illuminates the area behind the tree and a crescent moon and star are positioned above the sun.
Relying on some of the most classic motifs in tattoo design, Tukoi has created an incredible design that resonates with many people. For many, this mountain tree adhesive tattoo represents the internal strength we need to navigate this journey of life.
The addition of celestial objects in Tukoi’s mountain pine tree temporary tattoo provides additional meaning. The sun and star can be seen as a form of divine guidance, while the moon represents our internal intuition and connection to the feminine divine. This eye-catching design comes in a set of three, so it’s the best way to try out her fantastic design without traveling all the way to Australia! Can’t get enough of her work? Check out the full collection of Tukoi Oya fake tattoos.
- Set of three
- Size: 1.6 in / 4 cm (width)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.