Music Media Controls Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Minimalist music media controls temporary tattoo.
Our plastic-free music media controls temporary tattoo is an eye-catching design for anyone who appreciates the role of music in their lives. This is a fun design that can have a powerful impact depending on how and where you use it. It comes in a set of three, so you can try out different placements and find the best one for you.
Designed using black soy-based ink, our music controls fake tattoo features the symbols that represent rewind, play, fast forward, pause, and repeat on modern media devices. The obvious interpretation of this design is that the wearer has a deep appreciation for music.
Another way our music media controls sticker tattoo can be interpreted as a symbol of control over our everyday lives. Imagine having the ability to hit the play or pause button on life whenever you wanted. This thought-provoking design can serve as a metaphor for this desire or even just a visual reminder that you can stop and take a break whenever you want.
Whether you're a musician, a music lover, or someone who appreciates another interpretation of these well-known symbols, you’ll love trying out this music controls adhesive tattoo. Grab a set and share with your friends to get their opinion on this modern design! For other options, be sure to explore our entire collection of music temporary tattoos.
- Set of three.
- Size: 1.6 in / 4 cm (width)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.
Ships worldwide. Shipping costs and estimated delivery: see here. Exceptions apply during holidays and busy seasons. This item is non refundable. Problems? Contact us.