Nazar Eye Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Small nazar eye temporary tattoos.
If you’ve ever visited Turkey, you are familiar with the nazar, an ancient symbol that features concentric circles in the shape of an eye. Hanging in doorways, incorporated into jewelry, and featured in artwork, the nazar is an important cultural symbol that is embraced throughout Mediterranean and Middle Eastern countries.
While commonly associated with Turkey, it is believed that the nazar actually originated over 3,000 years ago in ancient Egypt, where it represented the eye of Osiris and held special protective powers. As fears of the ill-effects of the evil eye become more widespread, the popularity of this amulet increased. Worn in jewelry or hung in doorways, the nazar will protect you from the damage caused by the stare of the evil eye.
Looking for protection everywhere you go? Our eye-shaped nazar temporary tattoo is the perfect solution! This design uses the traditional blues and features an eye-shaped design. If you prefer the more traditional round shape, check out our evil eye fake tattoo.
Our eco-friendly nazar adhesive tattoo comes in a set of three, so it’s the ideal way to experiment with placements and designs before committing to permanent ink. You can also share one with a friend or try out matching tattoos with your person!
- Set of three.
- Size: 0.5 in / 1.2 cm
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.
Ships worldwide. Shipping costs and estimated delivery: see here. Exceptions apply during holidays and busy seasons. This item is non refundable. Problems? Contact us.