North Star Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
North star temporary tattoo.
For millennia, the north star has been one of the most important stars in the night sky because it provided guidance to travelers before the existence of compasses, GPS systems, and smartphones. Also called the pole star or Polaris, this star is named for its position close to the north celestial pole. Because of this, the north star holds nearly completely still, while the rest of the northern night sky appears to rotate around it.
For this reason, Polaris was used to navigate and was relied upon by sailors, in particular, for guidance on the seas. As a tattoo, the north star symbolizes guidance and direction and is perfect for anyone who needs a bit of guidance in their lives. It’s also a classic choice for sailors and anyone else who enjoys life on the water.
The north star temporary tattoo was created in the fine line aesthetic, giving it a delicate beauty and charm. This paper tattoo comes in a set of three, so it’s a great way to experiment with different placements before getting permanent ink. You could also share one with a friend who could use a glimmer of light in the darkness.
Looking for plastic-free temporary tattoos? You’re in the right place! All of our paper tattoos are 100% plastic free and created using earth-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives. The fake tattoos and packaging are also recyclable, making them ideal for anyone looking to reduce their carbon footprint.
- Set of three.
- Size: 0.8 in / 2 cm (height)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.