Om Mandala Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Small Om mandala temporary tattoo.
Are you looking for a beautiful tattoo to highlight the importance of your spiritual beliefs in your life? For those who practice Hinduism, Buddhism, or Jainism, our plastic-free Om mandala temporary tattoo is a great choice to consider.
Our intricate Om mandala fake tattoo is also popular among those who practice yoga and meditation because it features a sacred sound used in Eastern religions to focus the mind. Often chanted at the beginning and end of yoga sessions, it represents the universe's infinite nature.
The inclusion of an intricate mandala in our small Om and mandala adhesive tattoo gives the design additional meaning. The mandala is a symbol of wholeness and can be seen as a microcosm of the cosmos. When these two symbols are combined in a tattoo, they can represent the wearer's spiritual journey and desire for self-awareness and enlightenment.
Our small Om + mandala temporary tattoo can also remind us to stay present and focused during meditation and in every moment of our lives. This design comes in a set of three, so you can try out matching tattoos, share with friends, or experiment with placements before committing. For designs with similar meanings, check out the entire collection of sacred geometry fake tattoos.
- Set of three.
- Size: 0.8 in / 2 cm
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.